The Age Pension & Retirement Income Streams
Our retirement planning advice endeavours to create clients retirement income streams.
Our clients approaching retirement often come to us with questions such as:
"What is the age pension?"
"What is a transition to retirement pension?"
There are 4 types of retirement income streams. They are:
- Post Retirement superannuation pensions. These include account based pensions, market linked pensions and lifetime complying pensions.
- Pre- Retirement superannuation pensions (i.e. Transition to retirement pensions).
- The age pension.
- General income streams from sources outside of superannuation. These include net rental income, interest, dividends and option premiums.
How retirees are paid retirement income streams depends on two factors:
- The investments that are generating income; and
- The entity that holds the investment (examples include a superannuation fund, family trust and you personally).
Humphrey Partners Private Wealth is conveniently located on the outskirts of Brisbane's CBD.
"Chris and his team at Humphrey Partners have been excellent to deal with for financial planning, estate planning and insurance. I know Chris will look after me and recommend the best direction for our business and for me personally. "
Stu Richardson - Telstra Store Toowong Licensee