The Age Pension & Retirement Income Streams
Our retirement planning advice endeavours to create clients retirement income streams.
Our clients approaching retirement often come to us with questions such as:
"What is the age pension?"
"What is a transition to retirement pension?"
There are 4 types of retirement income streams. They are:
- Post Retirement superannuation pensions. These include account based pensions, market linked pensions and lifetime complying pensions.
- Pre- Retirement superannuation pensions (i.e. Transition to retirement pensions).
- The age pension.
- General income streams from sources outside of superannuation. These include net rental income, interest, dividends and option premiums.
How retirees are paid retirement income streams depends on two factors:
- The investments that are generating income; and
- The entity that holds the investment (examples include a superannuation fund, family trust and you personally).
Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management is conveniently located on the outskirts of Brisbane's CBD.
"Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management has helped my family with professional financial advice on a number of occasions. Specifically, Chris recently helped me to make decisions regarding my salary packaging options. Chris and his team are always proactive and quick to respond to queries. Chris’ advice has always been relevant and informative, enabling us to make careful decisions about our financial situation and planned future. "