At Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management, we encourage clients to plan retirement well in advance and appreciate that the ability to retire is often a more common goal than retirement itself.
Common questions asked by new and existing clients approaching retirement age include:
"How much do I need to retire?"
"What does the transition into retirement involve?"
"How can Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management help us prepare financially?"
To achieve optimal retirement income and investment risk for you and your family, we:
- Develop a financial plan (roadmap) that is revisited yearly until retirement commences;
- Keep abreast of legislation changes to ensure utilisation of every possible strategy;
- Taper off personal insurance, as you get closer to your desired level of retirement funds;
- Potentially change your level of investment borrowings as you get closer to retirement;
- Plan a possible transition of investment assets over to higher income yielding assets; and
- Employ a Pre-Retirement strategy.
Pre-Retirement strategies include:
- Spouse superannuation contributions splitting
- Transition to Retirement Pensions
- Superannuation salary sacrificing even at the expense of using current savings or temporary borrowings to live.
Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management is conveniently located on the outskirts of Brisbane's CBD.
"Chris and his team have helped tremendously in organising my income protection insurance and ensuring my cover is held in the most tax effective manner. The process was very straight forward and all insurance options were explained clearly so I was able to make an informed decision on what cover I wanted. "