At Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management, we encourage clients to plan retirement well in advance and appreciate that the ability to retire is often a more common goal than retirement itself.
Common questions asked by new and existing clients approaching retirement age include:
"How much do I need to retire?"
"What does the transition into retirement involve?"
"How can Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management help us prepare financially?"
To achieve optimal retirement income and investment risk for you and your family, we:
- Develop a financial plan (roadmap) that is revisited yearly until retirement commences;
- Keep abreast of legislation changes to ensure utilisation of every possible strategy;
- Taper off personal insurance, as you get closer to your desired level of retirement funds;
- Potentially change your level of investment borrowings as you get closer to retirement;
- Plan a possible transition of investment assets over to higher income yielding assets; and
- Employ a Pre-Retirement strategy.
Pre-Retirement strategies include:
- Spouse superannuation contributions splitting
- Transition to Retirement Pensions
- Superannuation salary sacrificing even at the expense of using current savings or temporary borrowings to live.
Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management is conveniently located on the outskirts of Brisbane's CBD.
" I have been very impressed with the service that Chris Humphrey has supplied. He was able to take my complicated tax and insurance situation and provide a clear and concise investment strategy. The personal service that Chris has given me has been greatly appreciated. "
Michael Oberhardt - Principal Geologist at Arrow Energy