Common questions asked by new and existing clients that have reached retirement age include:
"How much do I need to retire?"
"What does the transition into retirement and beyond involve?"
"How can Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management help us prepare financially?"
Especially as we retire earlier and live longer, post-retirement planning is paramount. To achieve optimal retirement income we:
- Keep abreast of legislation changes to ensure the use of every possible strategy;
- Monitor expected retirement livings costs;
- Structure assets to minimise tax and maximise retirement income;
- Consider preserving superannuation retirement funds in accumulation phase rather than pension phase particularly if holding non-income producing assets such as gold, artwork and land. Some of the noted investments can only be held in self managed superannuation funds;
- Consider unique investment strategies that exist for over 60 year olds whose retirement assets are housed in superannuation; and
- Tailor estate planning requirements.
For more information please see our retiree offerings.
Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management is conveniently located on the outskirts of Brisbane's CBD.
"Chris and his team have helped tremendously in organising my income protection insurance and ensuring my cover is held in the most tax effective manner. The process was very straight forward and all insurance options were explained clearly so I was able to make an informed decision on what cover I wanted. "