Skilled Migrant Financial Advice
At Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management, we provide wealth management advice and administration for skilled migrants in Australia, particularly 457 visa holders (Temporary Business (Long Stay) visa holders).
Temporary skilled migrants (457 visa holders) entering Australia face a number of unique financial planning considerations. It is important to note that 457 visa holders have tax advantages over ordinary tax residents of Australia. We provide comprehensive wealth creation and financial planning advice, tailored to skilled migrants. Our services include advice on:
- investment and administration
- tax file number applications
- whether you can rely on reciprocal health agreements or Medicare levy exemptions
- Australian taxation returns
- purchasing residential property
- estate planning
- personal insurance including life insurance, total and permanent disablement insurance, trauma insurance (critical illness insurance) and income protection insurance
- if you are a UK citizen, the advantages and disadvantages of transferring your UK pension to Australia
If you are a skilled migrant planning to move to Brisbane (Queensland, Australia), or have already moved to Brisbane, contact us to receive quality financial advice individually tailored to your needs.
As we are not licensed to provide advice in foreign jurisdictions, you must have an Australian address, agent or attorney to which we can direct any advice.
" I am very happy with the quality of the financial and investment advice that Chris has provided me. Moreover, the service from Chris and his team has always been exceptional. I can see myself continuing using the services of Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management in the years ahead. "
Dr Craig McDonald