Skilled Migrant Financial Advice
At Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management, we provide wealth management advice and administration for skilled migrants in Australia, particularly 457 visa holders (Temporary Business (Long Stay) visa holders).
Temporary skilled migrants (457 visa holders) entering Australia face a number of unique financial planning considerations. It is important to note that 457 visa holders have tax advantages over ordinary tax residents of Australia. We provide comprehensive wealth creation and financial planning advice, tailored to skilled migrants. Our services include advice on:
- investment and administration
- tax file number applications
- whether you can rely on reciprocal health agreements or Medicare levy exemptions
- Australian taxation returns
- purchasing residential property
- estate planning
- personal insurance including life insurance, total and permanent disablement insurance, trauma insurance (critical illness insurance) and income protection insurance
- if you are a UK citizen, the advantages and disadvantages of transferring your UK pension to Australia
If you are a skilled migrant planning to move to Brisbane (Queensland, Australia), or have already moved to Brisbane, contact us to receive quality financial advice individually tailored to your needs.
As we are not licensed to provide advice in foreign jurisdictions, you must have an Australian address, agent or attorney to which we can direct any advice.
" Chris provided me with timely, extremely valuable, unbiased advice on a number of occasions. He is very skilled at understanding one's particular circumstances and tailoring the advice he gives accordingly. I have every confidence in his expertise and integrity and am happy that he is managing our financial affairs. "
Dr Penelope Brassey