Chris Kirkman is a Senior Adviser and Director of Cornerstone Insurance Pty Ltd. Chris holds a Bachelor of Law, Diploma of Legal Practice and a Diploma of Financial Planning. Chris brings to clients the value of his experience as an insurance litigation solicitor where he worked alongside large private insurers and government authorities on insurance related matters ranging from policy drafting and interpretation through to disputing matters at Trial.
Chris left legal practice in 2014 to join a start-up financial planning firm as a Director and has successfully run his own practice ever since. Chris Kirkman and Chris Humphrey of Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management are co-directors of Cornerstone Insurance Pty Ltd. Chris' background and experience as a specialist risk insurance adviser allows him to structure financial protection strategies for individuals and businesses no matter the complexity.
Chris' specialist areas include:
- Personal Risk Management & Insurance including Income Protection, Term Life insurance, Total Permanent Disability and Trauma insurance
- Business Risk Management including Key Person and Business Owner/Buy-Sell risk management strategies
- Estate Planning Strategies
Education, Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Law, Admitted to Supreme Court (QLD) in 2007
- Diploma of Legal Practice
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Registered tax (financial) adviser
- Member of the Association of Financial Advisers
" I have been very impressed with the service that Chris Humphrey has supplied. He was able to take my complicated tax and insurance situation and provide a clear and concise investment strategy. The personal service that Chris has given me has been greatly appreciated. "
Michael Oberhardt - Principal Geologist at Arrow Energy