Chris Kirkman is a Senior Adviser and Director of Cornerstone Insurance Pty Ltd. Chris holds a Bachelor of Law, Diploma of Legal Practice and a Diploma of Financial Planning. Chris brings to clients the value of his experience as an insurance litigation solicitor where he worked alongside large private insurers and government authorities on insurance related matters ranging from policy drafting and interpretation through to disputing matters at Trial.
Chris left legal practice in 2014 to join a start-up financial planning firm as a Director and has successfully run his own practice ever since. Chris Kirkman and Chris Humphrey of Humphrey Partners Private Wealth Management are co-directors of Cornerstone Insurance Pty Ltd. Chris' background and experience as a specialist risk insurance adviser allows him to structure financial protection strategies for individuals and businesses no matter the complexity.
Chris' specialist areas include:
- Personal Risk Management & Insurance including Income Protection, Term Life insurance, Total Permanent Disability and Trauma insurance
- Business Risk Management including Key Person and Business Owner/Buy-Sell risk management strategies
- Estate Planning Strategies
Education, Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Law, Admitted to Supreme Court (QLD) in 2007
- Diploma of Legal Practice
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Registered tax (financial) adviser
- Member of the Association of Financial Advisers
"Humphrey Partners has helped my family with professional financial advice on a number of occasions. Specifically, Chris recently helped me to make decisions regarding my salary packaging options. Chris and his team are always proactive and quick to respond to queries. Chris’ advice has always been relevant and informative, enabling us to make careful decisions about our financial situation and planned future. "