Wealth Generation Case Study
|Salary||$120,000 p.a.||$30,000 p.a.|
|House||$800,000 with $420,000 mortgage|
|Children||Chloe age 7, Isabel 3 and Oliver age 10|
|Insurance||Adequate general & personal insurance|
- Ascertain current saving capacity.
- Devise a wealth creation strategy, including possible gearing and debt recycling strategies.
- Consider the need for asset protection.
- Superannuation salary sacrificing and other possible salary packaging.
- Consider government schemes such as the superannuation government co-contribution scheme.
- Estate planning including superannuation assets which do not form part of a person’s estate, Enduring Powers of Attorneys, medical directives, etc.
- Tax planning, including the possible establishment of a family trust.
- Review personal insurance to ensure it is adequate and structured to ensure maximum tax deductibility of premiums.
" I contacted Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management through a website enquiry seeking professional advice including a life insurance review. Chris took the time to fully understand my financial position, goals and needs to provide me with timely, relevant and easy to understand personal advice. This allowed me to make an informed decision about the types of insurance I really needed, my appropriate levels of cover and how to structure my cover to get the best value for my money."