Wealth Generation Case Study
|Salary||$120,000 p.a.||$30,000 p.a.|
|House||$800,000 with $420,000 mortgage|
|Children||Chloe age 7, Isabel 3 and Oliver age 10|
|Insurance||Adequate general & personal insurance|
- Ascertain current saving capacity.
- Devise a wealth creation strategy, including possible gearing and debt recycling strategies.
- Consider the need for asset protection.
- Superannuation salary sacrificing and other possible salary packaging.
- Consider government schemes such as the superannuation government co-contribution scheme.
- Estate planning including superannuation assets which do not form part of a person’s estate, Enduring Powers of Attorneys, medical directives, etc.
- Tax planning, including the possible establishment of a family trust.
- Review personal insurance to ensure it is adequate and structured to ensure maximum tax deductibility of premiums.
" I am exceptionally happy with the quality of the advice and service that I continue to receive from Chris. I am impressed with his breadth of knowledge and expertise, and his ability to deliver it in a simple to understand manner. Chris is my first financial adviser and he has never given me a reason to look for an alternate. "
Jason Banks - State Manager Home Improvement Retailer