Retirement Case Study
|Apartment||$800,000 - unencumbered|
|Children||Chloe age 29, Isabel 25 and Oliver age 32|
|Insurance||Adequate general & personal insurance|
- Ascertain desired spending requirements for retirement.
- Consider Superannuation Pensions such as account based pensions and converting lifetime complying pensions into market linked pensions.
- Ascertain whether Bob and Jane want to preserve capital during retirement (so that capital can be transferred to their children and/or grandchildren).
- Determine investments - including their capital and income characteristics - to analyse cash flows and tax planning opportunities.
- Ensure that there is no personal insurance.
- Estate planning, including superannuation assets which do not form part of a person’s estate,
- Enduring Powers of Attorneys, medical directives, etc.
"Since engaging Chris Humphrey, I have benefited from his comprehensive financial, investment and tax knowledge. Chris and his team are always quick to respond to my queries and pro-active in updating me on any changes that may affect my financial situation. "
Dr Jason Stone