Retirement Case Study
|Apartment||$800,000 - unencumbered|
|Children||Chloe age 29, Isabel 25 and Oliver age 32|
|Insurance||Adequate general & personal insurance|
- Ascertain desired spending requirements for retirement.
- Consider Superannuation Pensions such as account based pensions and converting lifetime complying pensions into market linked pensions.
- Ascertain whether Bob and Jane want to preserve capital during retirement (so that capital can be transferred to their children and/or grandchildren).
- Determine investments - including their capital and income characteristics - to analyse cash flows and tax planning opportunities.
- Ensure that there is no personal insurance.
- Estate planning, including superannuation assets which do not form part of a person’s estate,
- Enduring Powers of Attorneys, medical directives, etc.
"Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management has helped my family with professional financial advice on a number of occasions. Specifically, Chris recently helped me to make decisions regarding my salary packaging options. Chris and his team are always proactive and quick to respond to queries. Chris’ advice has always been relevant and informative, enabling us to make careful decisions about our financial situation and planned future. "