Asset Building Case Study
|Salary||$90,000 p.a.||$60,000 p.a.|
|Apartment||$400,000 with $300,000 mortgage|
|Children||Jane is currently pregnant|
|Insurance||Adequate general & no personal insurance|
- Work out a saving plan.
- Focus on paying down debt with the view of upgrading to a family home at some stage.
- Consider the need for asset protection.
- Consider government schemes.
- Consider salary packaging (unlikely to salary sacrifice superannuation).
- Estate planning including superannuation assets which do not form part of a person’s estate, Enduring Powers of Attorneys, medical directives, etc.
- Establish personal insurance to protect Bob, Jane and their future children. Structure the insurance to ensure maximum tax deductibility of premiums.
" I am very happy with the quality of the financial and investment advice that Chris has provided me. Moreover, the service from Chris and his team has always been exceptional. I can see myself continuing using the services of Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management in the years ahead. "
Dr Craig McDonald