The Age Pension & Retirement Income Streams
Our retirement planning advice endeavours to create clients retirement income streams.
Our clients approaching retirement often come to us with questions such as:
"What is the age pension?"
"What is a transition to retirement pension?"
There are 4 types of retirement income streams. They are:
- Post Retirement superannuation pensions. These include account based pensions, market linked pensions and lifetime complying pensions.
- Pre- Retirement superannuation pensions (i.e. Transition to retirement pensions).
- The age pension.
- General income streams from sources outside of superannuation. These include net rental income, interest, dividends and option premiums.
How retirees are paid retirement income streams depends on two factors:
- The investments that are generating income; and
- The entity that holds the investment (examples include a superannuation fund, family trust and you personally).
Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management is independently owned and conveniently located on the outskirts of Brisbane's CBD.
" I am exceptionally happy with the quality of the advice and service that I continue to receive from Chris. I am impressed with his breadth of knowledge and expertise, and his ability to deliver it in a simple to understand manner. Chris is my first financial adviser and he has never given me a reason to look for an alternate. "
Jason Banks - State Manager Home Improvement Retailer