Common questions asked by new and existing clients that have reached retirement age include:
"How much do I need to retire?"
"What does the transition into retirement and beyond involve?"
"How can Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management help us prepare financially?"
Especially as we retire earlier and live longer, post-retirement planning is paramount. To achieve optimal retirement income we:
- Keep abreast of legislation changes to ensure the use of every possible strategy;
- Monitor expected retirement livings costs;
- Structure assets to minimise tax and maximise retirement income;
- Consider preserving superannuation retirement funds in accumulation phase rather than pension phase particularly if holding non-income producing assets such as gold, artwork and land. Some of the noted investments can only be held in self managed superannuation funds;
- Consider unique investment strategies that exist for over 60 year olds whose retirement assets are housed in superannuation; and
- Tailor estate planning requirements.
For more information please see our retiree offerings.
Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management is independently owned and conveniently located on the outskirts of Brisbane's CBD.
" I have been very impressed with the service that Chris Humphrey has supplied. He was able to take my complicated tax and insurance situation and provide a clear and concise investment strategy. The personal service that Chris has given me has been greatly appreciated. "
Michael Oberhardt - Principal Geologist at Arrow Energy