Skilled Migrant Financial Advice
At Chris Humphrey Private Wealth Management, we provide wealth management advice and administration for skilled migrants in Australia, particularly 457 visa holders (Temporary Business (Long Stay) visa holders).
Temporary skilled migrants (457 visa holders) entering Australia face a number of unique financial planning considerations. It is important to note that 457 visa holders have tax advantages over ordinary tax residents of Australia. We provide comprehensive wealth creation and financial planning advice, tailored to skilled migrants. Our services include advice on:
- investment and administration
- tax file number applications
- whether you can rely on reciprocal health agreements or Medicare levy exemptions
- Australian taxation returns
- purchasing residential property
- estate planning
- personal insurance including life insurance, total and permanent disablement insurance, trauma insurance (critical illness insurance) and income protection insurance
- if you are a UK citizen, the advantages and disadvantages of transferring your UK pension to Australia
If you are a skilled migrant planning to move to Brisbane (Queensland, Australia), or have already moved to Brisbane, contact us to receive quality financial advice individually tailored to your needs.
"Chris and his team at CH Wealth Management have been excellent to deal with for financial planning, estate planning and insurance. I know Chris will look after me and recommend the best direction for our business and for me personally. "
Stu Richardson - Telstra Store Toowong Licensee