Wealth Generation Case Study
$800,000 with $420,000 mortgage
|Children||Chloe age 7, Isabel 3 and Oliver age 10|
Adequate general & personal insurance
- Ascertain current saving capacity.
- Devise a wealth creation strategy, including possible gearing and debt recycling strategies.
- Consider the need for asset protection.
- Superannuation salary sacrificing and other possible salary packaging.
- Consider government schemes such as the superannuation government co-contribution scheme.
- Estate planning including superannuation assets which do not form part of a person’s estate, Enduring Powers of Attorneys, medical directives, etc.
- Tax minimisation, including the possible establishment of a family trust.
- Review personal insurance to ensure it is adequate and structured to ensure maximum tax deductibility of premiums.
"Chris and his team have helped tremendously in organising my income protection insurance and ensuring my cover is held in the most tax effective manner. The process was very straight forward and all insurance options were explained clearly so I was able to make an informed decision on what cover I wanted. "